Recently established in the spa industry, Pure Oasis Medi Spa is a media spa that does it all. From hair removal and wax treatments to facial treatments and anti-aging applications, we are your place to go for premium skin care & beautification services. We utilize a variety of waxes to suit different skin types. Pure Oasis welcomes clients from Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Ancester, Dundas, Flamborough, Binbrook, Caledonia, Hannon & Grimsby. Our estheticians use their industry knowledge to select the product that it best for you. Waxing is form of semi-permanent hair removal, which actually removes the hair from the root. It is commonly known that new hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for 2-8 weeks, even though some people experience regrowth much sooner. Apart from waxing & hair removal services, Pure Oasis Medi Spa offers:
- facial treatments
- pedicures for both men and women
- manicures for both men and women
- eyebrow & eyelash tinting
- swedish relaxation massages
- and more!
A great benefit of hair removal via waxing is that nearly all areas of the body can be waxed, including:
- bikini area
At Pure Oasis Medi Spa, eyebrow and eye lash tinting is a treatment in which a hint of semi-permanent tint is used to make light brows and eye lashes darker. We offer this service to any client interested, but recommend it primarily for those with lighter eyebrows & eye lashes. If you live in or around the Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Binbrook, Caledonia, Hannon, Burlington, Dundas or Ancaster area, we encourage you to visit our medi spa.
Facts regarding Hamilton, Ontario:
- Hamilton became an important port city with the opening (1830) of the Burlington Canal, which linked Hamilton Harbor with Lake Ontario.
- The Royal Botanical Gardens (also in neighboring Burlington), the open-air market, the historical museum in Dundern Park, and the Canadian Football Hall of Fame are places of interest.
- Mississauga, Peterborough, Orillia, London, Toronto